Acts 1:8 Campaign
two projects advancing SEND North’s vision of Making Northern Disciple-Makers
Project #1: The Starr Center
In 2019, SEND North purchased a property in Anchorage, to be named The Starr Center.
We are raising funds to renovate this property in 2021. Total need: $450,000
- Leading and Supporting – SEND North has fulltime ministry in 22 communities across Alaska and Northern Canada. The hub of this ministry is our Logistics and Support office and this staff will be located in The Starr Center.
2. Serving the Community – Anchorage is home to people groups from all corners of the world. SEND North has a growing diaspora team who will use The Starr Center for ministry events to engage our neighbors.
3. Collaborate Together – The Starr Center will include office space to be use by other ministries in Alaska.
4. Stewarding the Ministry – The Starr Center property has extra commercial space with long-term tenants. This will generate income for SEND North which will help moderate missionary fees.
Project #2: The Bonanza
Purchase a used aircraft and equip it for safety and all-weather use. Total need: $300,000
Total need: $300,000
As SEND North’s ministry grows, we need a second Beechcraft Bonanza aircraft to be based in Fairbanks, AK. We are raising funds to purchase and equip this aircraft. Key advantages:
- Increased speed and range for all-season use (the Bonanza is 40% faster than our current aircraft in that region)
- Increased fuel capacity for longer direct flights
- Safe and reliable transportation to the communities where SEND North missionaries live and minister
The Acts 1:8 Campaign total need $750,000
Please check out our campaign webpage:
18 blocks251 wordsOpen publish panel
Notifications18 blocks selected.